Friday, October 29, 2010

Early Halloween Dress up!

So today, everyone was SUPPOSED to come dressed up to work today, to celebrate the age old devil worshiping holiday.... HALLOWEEN!!!

Now i stupidly didn't think twice before supergluing my 'fake moustache' to my upper lip this morning not really taking into account that... no-one else would dress up!!

So here I am, looking a fool, at work;

Happy Halloween everyone, I'm just gunna put it out there, today is one of my FAVORITE holidays!!!

Don't be afraid to make a fool outta yourself... saying that...NEVER GLUE A FAKE MUSTACHE TO YOUR UPPER LIP!! That shit hurts!

By the way I'm Charlie Chaplain... Not Hitler... a lot of people have made that mistake today!

1 comment:

  1. sophia this is hilarious! i. love. your. blog.
    from your 180 friend xx

    ReplyDelete