Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BIGGEST SPOT IN THE WORLD

It is always the case that when something important is coming up.... or just ANY TIME AT ALL you get a spot.... but MY SPOT is the biggest i have EVER SEEN!!!

It is currently taking up half of my chin, and i find it ridiculous that at 23 i still get spots.... i mean not as many as when i was 16... but whenever i ride the crimson wave UP THEY COME its like they are saying.... how can i make your day worse oh yeah I'LL PUT A GROWTH FULL OF PUSS ON YOUR FACE!

Evil.... evil is what it is!

LOOK AT THIS MONSTROSITY

 And to make things worse....

GUESS WHO WALKED INTO MY OFFICE TODAY!!

The one the only queen of drama and patron saint of sexy..... SUSAN SARRANDON

I have NEVER been more star struck.... couldn't even continue with my day (which consists of answering phones) not difficult!! And there's me spotty McGee... not sexy.... also DID NOT think about my outfit enough.... i look fat... as Gok Wan always said.... don't wear horizontal stripes they shorten you!

mmmmmmm gunna be singing toucha toucha toucha touch me all day now.... am i right in thinking Susie S was in Rocky Horror show right? RIGHT?

Golly gosh hope she was.... otherwise i reallllly embarressed my self earlier!

Tonight.... for all the New Yorkers out there is THE ROCKEFELLER CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING!!

And i am going.... with my $2 to hopefully find some hot apple cider.... and see celebrities.... MORE CELEBRITIES!!

New York truly is home of celebrities before coming here the only person i had ever seen was Vanessa Feltz.... after i had just got rejected from Royal College of Music.... truly perked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment