Thursday, June 9, 2011

Being Sad is really fun....sometimes

Today I am sad.....I could tell you the reasons, but mostly I think i'll just leave them to your imagination, perhaps its something really predictable and everyday, like finding out your ex is happily with someone else filling their hearts with joy, or perhaps its something deep routed and scary, like not being able to find your place in the world and hopelessly wondering the earth in complete disarray.....or.....PERHAPS ITS NONE OF THESE THINGS!!!!!

Nevertheless, I'm sad.

Now, being the rumbustious, tempestuous person I am, I actually am rarely sad, if i am its usually when I'm riding the crimson wave (which I'm not before you so RUDELY ask) or its when something happens.....something has happened by the way, but again i'm not telling.....needless to say, I have been partaking in things to cheer me old self up.....as there is no better excuse to be exquisitely selfish, than when you are sad.

Watching movies, lying on my front in bed, in completely shapeless clothes eating a shit tone of Nutella.....heaven

Shopping, especially when you can't afford it....delicious

Eating, standing up in the kitchen, right out of the tub/container/packet....unashamedly....sometimes with my hands.....ESPECIALLY when its cheddar cheese (old as fuck preferably) and Branston pickle.... I just rack those calories up.....I RACK EM UP!

Walking through the street with the saddest face I can muster, throw some Whitney into my eardrums, and cry in front of strangers.....this is the most dramatic thing I can do, and i LOVE it, the awkward attention it brings you, literally gives my heart little skippy beats, I pretend I'm in that sad part of any movie where the protagonist is getting lots of meaningful closeups and the voice over is saying....'Jennifer had never felt so alone, or so important......' - Please try this one, especially on public transport!

Yesterday, I read, (in  a very good blog) one of the worst quotes I have ever heard, it came from the lips of my personal public enemy number 1, Kate Moss, it was this little ditty.....'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. Well Shit. There is one thing that I will never taste. For sure. And thanks Kate, thanks for making me feel proper SHIT about my cheddar cheese addiction....this especially sucks as I love 'good tasting things'.....maybe what she means is that she gets her kicks from eating models? Is this the case Kate? You got a soft spot for cannibalism? eh? EH??? Yeah.....I'm onto you Moss!


A lot is going on about weight right now I feel...... I. personally am over it. And much like the mosquito bites on my BUTTOCKS, nothing is gunna change soon. So, apart from listening to sad.fm i'm going to continue with my day, next on the list....

Watching cute puppy videos on youtube.....

No comments:

Post a Comment