Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wouldn't it be lovely...

IF LIFE WERE A MUSICAL!!

I am sat here at my desk, in a terrible mood as an obvious TOP MODEL contestant is going to start working here, this is.... annoying, especially as I have a crush on like 2 men who don't even look at me now let alone when Ms Beauty Queen works here... plus she's really nice & i really like her so... POO POO TU ROO! But definite friend potential! I'm not sure if any of you GORGOUS CREATURES go though this, but I loathe going out with my good looking friends, guys always come up to me and are like 'Hay, what's your friends name yeah?' and i'm like WHAT'S MY NAME FOOL!?

But ah well.... as mother used to say... 'never a true word said in jest' which has no relevance now but thought i'd throw in a bit of wisdom! May have underthought my outfit today as half my apple arse sticks out the bottom... not a good look, especially next to a GODDESS!! Jeez i'm totally girl crushing right now!

Any1 catch GLEE last night?? If not i shan't ruin anything i'll just say a big ole WOW! That show.... there are no words! I.Love.It! The drama, the romance, and laughs and most of all the MUSIC... MAN can those kids sing... and i always find myself days later still wailing along...walking down the street... on the subway....in work....'do i love ya... my oh MYYYYYYYYY' Woooosh loves it!

I, personally, love to SING! As my previous housemates found out, many a night one would walk in and be 'GURL KEEP IT DOWN TCHA?' Have always been regarded as slightly too loud for my own good...esPECIALly after a few gins.... mmmmm gin.... i think i have a problem!

Am really yearning for some rumpy pumpy... oh Schwab...WHY DONT YOU NOTICE MEEEEE???

Would like to do a big shout out to the NUTS crew in the Big New to the castle, doing a lovely rendition of that show... that Lea Michelle was in before glee, can't remember the name.... but its verrrry cool darling yah? I miss those guys, their idea of a fun time was getting either pissed or high off their asses doing a show then trashing someones house... seriously good times with them, with the bruises to show for it!

In other news, did a big fart in work yesterday... really embarrassing... just slipped out...as they do. urgh will never get my american fella!

Hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment