Monday, October 11, 2010

What to do, how to do, when to do, why to do...

Well Hello again!

It has been a while since my last post, and that's because.... THE TABLES HAVE TURNED... have inadvertently turned into public enemy number 1! Unfortunatly the general public opinion is that i'm a hyouage bitch face... as was demonstrated this morning as i walked passed some people i knew to get to work and they whispered...'she's got  a nerve'... GAHHHHH HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? So i quickly walked past head ducked low praying to disappear...

So i have decided to make a change, i do NOT want to be known as 'that nasty person who wrote a blog' so have decided to tell the truth... the whole truth... no matter how UGLY it may be! And make some resolutions as well, to aid character change...

Numero uno: Will no longer talk of ANYONE ELSE besides my self in this blog

2: Will lose 50 lbs

3: Will do laundry more than once a fortnight so as not to offend visitors when dirty pants are hanging from the ceiling

4: Will stop longingly staring at office crush to avoid being fired

5: will stop stealing drinks off bars when the barman walks away... bad...v.bad!

6: Will quit smoking.... soon....later.... A YEAR I PROMISE

And yadda yadda yadda... more life changing promises i will probably forget... and OH YES!! Will SAVE MONEY!! And stop talking about sex as it upsets my mum....

Sooooooo yeah, drama!

Have had horrific embarrassing experience in work today.... I was just sitting in reception minding my own business when a woman comes in , ENRAGED... asking, was it you then? I saw you you know? Startled i started blabbering ummm, yes,no i don't know WHAT THE DEVIL IS WRONG?? Now I was shocked when she just downright said... did you just poo in our toilets? Because its blocked and it was someone in your office, and it stinks and we're not paying to have it cleaned up......

I. was. mortified.

After some pleading to keep her voice down, i finally called up maintenance, but nevertheless i am now known as poo girl... and unfortunately i must admit.... it was me.....when ya gotta go ya gotta go!

Had a delightful weekend tho, so instead of focusing on that point I have been happily daydreaming about sleepy hollow and headless horseman and GAHHHHHHH

Sorry was boss, yelling at me telling me to do some work instead of messing around on the computer...

Also crush is not in today, i miss his moobs!

Hope you are all well, & enjoying Columbus day...eeeesh imagine being here all those years ago, i hear it was a blood path ooops POLITICAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment