Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh....So DULL!!

The reason I have not written anything in oh so long... is because I AM SO DULL!!

I mean, you would have thought living in New York, working 9 to 5 in a glamorous company would mean, parties a plenty, drunken nights in Soho, singing on off-broadway shows...NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!

One of my main aims in coming here would've been to make a celebrity friend, HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A CELEBRITY!!! Aaaaaaaand the one and only MISS BRADSHAW lives not but round the corner from where i work, saying that, i've probably seen her son & nanny on the way to school... in fact i'm going to pretend i have as i am sure one of the many tiny tots i see running around tribecca wearing questionable toddler esque clothes must surely of been her offspring... I mean... its a given!

My life has become SERIOUSLY similar to my grandma's, i wake up early, complain about prices being too high and am usually ASLEEP by 10.30... although last night i pushed the boat out and stayed up til 11 friggin 45!! OOOOH GET ME! Worst part is that everyone around me seems to be having a WHALE OF A TIME!! Trips to the Guggenheim (whatever THAT is), client brunches in over priced restaurants, late night parties in 'hoat couture' garments... i. simply. have turned into my worst nightmare... BORING GIRL!!

No intrepid excursions of any kind, no auditioning for questionable off Broadway shows, WHICH I PROMISED MYSELF I'D DO! The truth is that after a day of running around for people who get paid about 1000 x what i do, i don't have the heart, I just want to snuggle up in my Duvet & watch Grey's Anatomy & pretend I'm doing something important with my life, like train to be a vet, or devote my life to charity....won't ever actually do this, but the thought is there!

So, I need to get on it, which is why next week I am going to do SOMETHING after work, everyday of the week! Here is my plan

Monday - Go to this Guggenheim place... see what it actually is, maybe take a picture & I'LL UPLOAD IT AS PROOF, hoping that whoever takes this picture does not steal my camera whilst doing so of course.... wouldn't matter my camera's shit anyway!

Tuesday - Either Marie’s Crisis (59 Grove St) Officially a piano bar, and unofficially the home to musical theatre actors when they’re not on tour,  Or Rose’s Turn (55 Grove St) another piano bar, where i hope to make my fortune & meet at least Kristen Chenoweth or half the cast of Cats...


Wednesday - My step daddy is sailing in on his big cruise ship so a nice dinner & gunna try squeeeeeeeze some money outta his wallet!

Thursday - Go to the Opera at the Met, its only $20 if you get there before 6.00pm, listen to some ladies & gents wail it out professional styleee! Ahhhh it'll take me back to my childhood!

Friday - Get the bus to Boston Taaaaaan! Like Londan Taaaaaan.... see Harvard, hit up some PUBS!! The only place in America they exhist seemingly!

Saturday - Continue Boston Frivolities...maybe do some sort of .... trail.... i dunno

Sunday - RELAAAAAAAAAAAX!!

Halloween is just around the corner, and due to the fact i simply cannot 'do' (i.e pull off) sexy I am dressing up as Charlie Chaplain, as he had style, he had wit, he had.... A MUSTACHE!! If there is one thing I WISH i could have had (and not be looked on as a circus performer for doing so) it would have been to grow a mustache! .... btw i do kinda have a lady mustache.... it kills me every time i have to shave that beauty off!

Hope you are all well, and looking forward to GORGING yourself of candyyyyyy!

Get Spooky Kids!

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment