Friday, November 5, 2010

Being the New Girl

Having been the new girl for almost 2 months now... i THINK i am transitioning into a genuine person here, proof of this is demonstrated by my actual name coming up every now & again, and actually being invited out with other colleagues, rarely, but ATLEAST ITS HAPPENING!  However, no sooner have i become truly transitioned into working life, than a new girl... has irrecoverably popped up!

This has made me question my whole new girl experience, as i thought that EVERYONE was phased & ignored here in their 1st few months... but OH NO, not so my friends! Whilst I was being pushed aside, ignored at lunch times & phased, with 'questionable' pranks, THIS new girl... who looks more like Tyra Banks than me... Tyra.... the....ELEPHANT! Has been showered with attention, with what they have playfully named, 'grillings', oh.... how fun....

In my darkest of hours i have found my self looking at this girl... WHO IS LOVELY BY THE WAY and wishing under my breath....' gain 20 lbs.... gain 20lbs.... HAVE SOME PEANUT M&M'S I say... frequently! As by god, they've done me no favors!

I still remember my first day... it was horrible, the whole staff were so distraught at losing the previous girl they kept looking at me like i was the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! One of the guys even had the AUDACITY to come up to me and say....'you....you'll never replace her' ... no idea if i'm repeating myself here, but TRUE STORY! But no matter where you work, being new is NEVER easy, i found myself crying in the toilets for the 1st time since secondary school here, due to dreaded... duh...duh....duuuuuuuuh PETTY CASH!!

Two words, I have found can instantly restore my faith, especially when I feel like the fat, smelly receptionist... those words are,,,, as you wait with baited breath...

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

Having become a recent mad men fan, i know that there is OH SO MUCH POWER in a big beautiful ass!!

To demonstrate... here's a picture;







ISN'T SHE THE BEST?

So whenever you find yourself feeling like your tum tum is too big, or ass to voluptuous... say to yourself.... 'Christina Hendricks.....Christina Hendricks....'

No comments:

Post a Comment