Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where's the Beef?

All i could hear in my head yesterday was a combination of 'Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' and 'Hazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' as in a word. work. went. APE SHIT! But on the other hand... I HAVE MONEY! Oh money the deliciousness of knowing your mine!
The day didn't start well, when wondering in 10 minutes late (it could happen to anyone) i was met with disasterous sounds of people without coffee... oh i can't truly express the EXQUISITE JOY of being an intern... Have to organise this bloody business trip & I am met with trouble at EVERY TURN! Bloody events organisation... poo poo tuh roo i say!

My plan to do something everyday... is going well! Though not exactly what i planned!

Monday I went to a leaving do at work and was granted 3 Gin & tonics, a Burger & Tater Tots... these are basically deep fried miniature Hash Browns.... delicious but i could literally feel the fat start to load onto my thighs when i took a second batch load.... man i can eat!(diet NOT going well)

Tuesday my age old step-dad came to visit me GOD BLESS HIM!! And oh the treats he granted me... took me to a swanky bar... again with the gin & tonics eyeeeeesch! Then whilst sat at the bar he puts an impromptu $400 into my pocket.... i swear i have never had so many people look at me as if i were a Hooker... all i wanted to do was scream.... HE'S MY DAD!! But i figure people would just think i was doing some weird kinky stint... so i just sat there stroking my $400 like it were the Holy Grail about to grant me eternal youth, WHICH IT IS!!! THEN WE HAD DINNER and oh my! I had smoked salmon as a starter with some little 'bellini' thing... bloody stupid other language menu... and Duck A La Melougetetotototo... oh i dunno what it was... but it was YUMMY!!!! No dessert of course... as am on diet!

Tonight i have class... OH WORRIES ME! & have not done ANYTHING  i said i would do for my little project... although, maybe if i hit up Lush (the company said project is on) i will be forgiven... give em some freebies... maybe?

Tomorrow i still plan to go ze opera darlink.... have the money now... HERE'S HOPING! I'm spending it like there's no tomorrow... its not good... WILL I NEVER LEARN!! Ontop of that due to the stress, i've been scoffing all day... peanut M&M's... cheese puffs.... satay sticks... dumplings... oh my god, it has been good though, i may be as big as a house but it was JUST SO DELICIOUS!

Thankfully not toooooo many disasters this week.... Going to Boston on Friday....ROLL ON HARVARD BOYS I SAY!!

Hope you are all very very very well!

1 comment: