Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sexual Politicai....

I am not sure, if when you fancy someone... they can pick up on it, i can NEVER pick up on if someone fancies me... mainly because people rarely do due the my god damn rhino thighs! HOWEVER when I fancy someone whenever they are close... my heart goes a flutter.... i get all tingly.... smile all the time at them and then run & hide whenever they do dain to talk to me... oh. and I BLUSH!!

Now unfortunately I have completely  given up on the idea of 

1 - Meeting anyone at work (they are all far too good looking)

Or

2 - Meeting an American .... this has come as a BIG disappointment, but the only ones who even seem interested are either cross eyed... or ... dull!

But anywho i'm going off the subject! YES! Sexual Politics... my interpretation of this is of course the awkwardness which comes from being in close proximity to someone of the opposite sex... i am sure this is wrong but recently i have been having some AWKWARD experiences!

Ok...so 1! I went on a little trip to Boston... it was DEElightful by the way! But there was... a MAN! YES i hear you gasp, and i just felt a little.... warm towards him if ya get my drift, now the sexual politics comes into play when, men who have girlfriends flirt... WHY DO THEY DO THIS? Its like false advertising, but then if they do actually take it further, its FRAUD! And as we all know... you can go to jail for fraud... Now I would never hurt a fellow sister by doing ANYTHING with her man... but in this case i was tempted... so what is the right answer, do you just ignore the possibilities/ tell him off for being a bad boy or just go for it & think about the ramifications later...

This problem is not really a problem as i'll tell you what i did... NOTHING! As per usual i took the cowards way out and gave up after a long lustful look... typical! There were moments however when i wanted to scream, IN THE NAME OF GOD AND ALL HIS CHERUBIN MOUNT ME!

At this moment i really should be working... or at least doing my project for class... but i'm not... i'm writing my blog,

I did SUCH  an exciting thing at work today... A VOICEOVER!! For a real live commercial! I have never felt so honored, except that i messed it up, i was so nervous about being in front of so many Americans i decided to throw my entire self/accent and entire British history to the wind, and started doing some strange yankee slang, the whole point of them asking me was because i had a British accent... so i doubt they'll ask me again! Bugger! OH THE MONEY I COULD HAVE MADE!!

I do know a way however to overcome sexual politics, just stick with the gays!

No comments:

Post a Comment