Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving et al.

To those who do not know what the RUDDY HELL Thanksgiving is.... ALLOW ME TO ENLIGHTEN YOU!!

Thanksgiving to me.... meant 4 days off work!! So you can't really get better than that.... but other than that this day means many things to many people (namely Americans)

Thanksgiving is also - Turkey day.... a day to eat Turkey (but don't fear 2 turkey's are pardoned each year by the Obama King himself at the Whitehouse) SO THEY DON'T ALL CLUCK THEIR LAST BREATH!

Thanksgiving is also about.... being THANKFUL in actual fact whilst you eat your poor defenseless dead bird you are supposed to go around the table and have a supreme kodak moment with strangers/family & friends!

I spent my thanksgiving with about 15 strangers (all of which were couples GAG) and 1 friend... and due to the fact only had 1 friend there I was simply too shy to go back for 3rds... WHICH I SO WANTED as at the moment cannot afford food.... so am probably the only person in America to loose weight over this FEASTACIOUS holiday

HOWEVER what i did have was about 12 cans of four loco & 2 litres of Vodka.... you know the rest

After my four loco haze i decided... i was horny.... but instead of actually approaching any men, i would simply go up to people I BARELY KNEW tell them i fancied their male friends and hope they would steer them in my direction... in all words... I DIDNT GET ANY!!

However the one & only SCHWABBY i.e hunky bearded chubby goodness i so love & bat my eyelashes at BEST FRIEND now knows i like him & has PROMISED to get us together by christmas... if all else fails will simply get him drunk on Kahlua at the Christmas party & rape his face .... jeez if he EVER reads this blog i will never live it down!

But yeah.... THANKSGIVING

Overall i give a big thumbs up to this AUDACIOUS ....STUPENDOUS..... BOUNTIFUL FEAST of a Holiday! And will definitely be taking it back with me to the UK baybay!

Hope you all had a delicious Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment