Monday, November 22, 2010

All KINDS of Bad Stuff...

So....

WHERE TO BEGIN?

1 - I was NOT asked to be in the photoshoot.... even though EVERYOTHER FEMALE IN THE OFFICE WAS! (bad bad inferiority complex emerging)

2 - Made COLOSSAL mistake and checked Facebook to find that BOTH ex's are happily engaged in long term relationships.... one with the girl he cheated on me with..... (Further added to feeling shite)

3 - Was 'seduced my messaging medium' and spoke a little 'too freely' to said crush at work.... (ended in awkward looks as if to say 'I don't get where the hell this is coming from and am a little scared of you now')

4 - Drank with the 'boys' in work (although not welcomed just pushed my way through) to the 'thanksgiving punch' people were enjoying.... i just knocked the bloody stuff back.... then returned home after work pissed out of my mind at 7 pm and went straight to sleep missing out on what my friends were to describe as 'a great Friday night out'

The week was also chocabloc with bad news from Home, wasting money on dresses i'll never wear and getting through the entire 4 seasons of Mad Men in 1 week.... I AM TERRIFIED

I am TERRIFIED that i am becoming my worst nightmare!!! It has gotten to the point whereby i would rather stay in and watch TV shows than go out and party... this is ILLEGAL at my age... 22 twentyfriggintwo..... and i'm in bed usually by 10.30.... the time my GRANDMA.... YES GRANDMA goes to bed!! Dispicable! I feel like I am slowly disapearing into Oblivion and soon people will say....

Whatever happened to that girl..... oh ya know the one..... ummmm.... medium height..... red hair...... chubby...... was really loud.......

Oh i'll tell you what happened....

SHE DIED OF INSIGNIFICANCE!!

Ummmmmm maybe getting ever so slightly overdramatic.... and i'm afraid this is one of those posts with no real meaning.... OH EXCEPT

2 Words

Four Loco...

Four Loco is a drink now BANNED in the USA!! And guess what, due to that fact, a 'friend' lets call him.... ' Diablo' suggested we go to the cash & carry & buy 60 cans of the stuff so that we can experience the delights of this insane carnage inducing drink.... as i have yet to truly sample this palpatation inducing beverage i''l leave you with this...

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment