Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Petty Cash, Stress Eating and Procrastination at work... oh my!

Today is a Tuesday... my most hated day of the week!


Tuesday is and now always will be known to me as PETTY CASH DAY otherwise known as DOOOOOOM!!!

I have never been good with numbers, in fact one of my proudest moments was seeing that big C on my GCSE maths results page (my maths teacher felt the same, to him i was a lost cause to the land of 'maybe she's a little special' land)


So when Petty Cash comes around i dread it, needless to say I am still sat here at 5.21 p.m. with an hour to go till home time, having still not completed it... mother would not be happy!! You see all this worry makes my hand inadvertently dive for the 'free provided' peanut M&M's that lay beside my desk.... whomever decided to put them there IS THE DEVIL AND HATES MY THIGHS!!

 But i would not wish them gone... i love peanut m&m's and count them in my 5 a day, though i think someone once told me they are actually a lagume, not a nut... weird if said fact is true!!

 Have also spent my workday not filling in greensheets (my other job for today) and have instead attempted numerous times to call my mum from the office, but keep getting found out, which results in me slamming down the work phone with a guilty face... not v good... in all honesty its not my fault my darling only friend at work hasn't handed the info in that i need to complete said dreaded work, but i don't have the heart to be angry with him as he is.... MY ONLY FREIND! I'll probs stay late, but my god i'll get the bugger done!!

Have some SERIOUS bitching to do...

 Ok .... so .... ONE .... Last night my oh so lovely irish flat mate lets call her *siobhan* (not real name) made cookies for us and invited us to stay in & watch Gossip Girl... so nice you'll agree!! However, who also turns up, but miss, barge in thru the door, shouting at said flat mate, demanding attention like common hussy.... lets call her *Viki* she just swans in parks herslef in my favourite spot, doesn't even introduce herself to me and continues to give me the stink eye, i'm sorry but... WHAT IS THIS?? Honestly the bitchiness that goes on on this Mountbatten programme is UNREAL! Seemingly when the 'september intake' this being me turned up the reaction was, 'HA HA HA we shall show them... WE SHALL SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS' AND BY GOD THEY HAVE TRIED... but i am a firm believer that politeness shall prevail... so I was polite, ( as i could be) did my friendliest Bristolian accent and troddled on!

Anywhoooo i'm getting particuarly suspicous looks, so will go do work now... much love my lovelies, and remember CARBS ARE YOUR FREINDS!!


P.s. My room mate i have discovered is a do gooder, she's doing a bloody sponsored bike ride for MS sufferers, DO I FEEL BAD OR WHAT!! But i did give a cigarette to a homeless man yesterday... does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment