Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello, is it me your looking for?

Well Hello there!

Anyone who has dained to visit my little inconsequential blog (apart from my mother) WELCOME!!

Basically have done the ultimate no no and decided to get completely self involved, but allow me to explain what i intend to do with this little message to the universe..

1 - To document my new and temporary life living in New York

2 - To covertly bitch about the people who GRIND ON ME

3 - To inspire/help/aid/ any girls out there like me looking for love, that we all have our own personal tragedies that we must overcome

As this is my first blog i'll just start with a small self indulgent description of my life so far... do not worry have only given my self 500 words to do this!!

My name is Sophia... covert name SophiaWHO many a time said by a boy whom the previous night i had coverted into bed... not really... well maybe...

I am as the title suggests 'round as a rubens' one of my favourite sayings when describing my weight, as you've guessed it, i'm a tubber! Not completly gratuitously fat, but a rounded size 16... don't worry i will supply a picture so ya know what kinda munter you're listening to...

I come from a broken home... WEEP... but really i don't consider it a bad thing... i'm 22, single, and opeing my heart in the big apple, which i have been allowed to live in for a year, due to a slavery contract... only kidding I'M AN INTERN!! God bless us all, we all think we're the luckiest gits in the world when really we're just cheap labour.

I am a white female, if you didn't pick that up already, and I LOVE DOGS. I also love my mum, no seriously too much, i used to have separation anxiety before i went to uni (Newcastle btw) it was fab, met my best friend in the world and guess what... HE'S GAY! I have major love for the gays, which is surprising a once i dated a gay guy (didn't know it at the time) and walked in on him giving another questioanable male freind a blow job....

I work for a post-production company (sounds cooler than it is) and have managed to only develop 1 serious crush on a lovely Jewish boy complete wit h beard & beer belly (Jack Black = my ideal man)

My dad's an opera singer and my mum's a musician who after the messy divorce married the complete polar opposite of my dad, my step dad Mike, a marine engineer from Wales, ever since my life hasn't quite been as glamorous... anywho THAT'S ENPOUGH FOR NOW!!

Talk to ya later... maybe tomorrow

Fags & Booze my freinds, fags & booze!

No comments:

Post a Comment